Love to spice up your ultimate spirit of adventure and would like to see rare mountain gorilla species in their natural habitat? If yes, then choose no other than gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda!
Introducing Rwanda –
Emerged from the dark past, Rwanda has become a plucky survivor to create a promising and dynamic future. In fact, tourism has the key contribution to the Rwanda economy and the brightest star of Rwanda tourism is tracking mountain gorillas through bamboo forests in the shadow of the volcanoes National Park.
If you’re planning to trek mountain gorillas in Rwanda, here are a few important facts about gorilla trekking permits beforehand:
Increase Of Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Permit Tariffs –
Recently, The Rwanda Development Board (RDB) has announced an increase in Rwanda gorilla trekking permit tariffs. Now the gorilla permits have revised to US$1500 from US$750 for all visitors from around the world. This means, if you want to book a gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you’ve to pay US$1500 for your exclusive vacation. But the increase in price won’t be applicable for tourists who’ve already purchased their permits at the time of the
New Perks Of Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tours –
Apart from the latest update in gorilla permits price, the Rwanda Development Board has announced a few discounts on Rwanda gorilla trekking tours for the convenience of travelers. Here are brief details of the Rwanda gorilla tracking safaris:
1. If you visit national parks like Akagera and Nyungwe for a minimum time period of three days, you’ll receive a discount of 30% along with gorilla trekking.
2. If you are a conference tourist and want to stay pre or post conference dates to see gorillas, you will be eligible for a 15% discount.
3. Along with this new tariff, the Rwanda Development Board aims to strengthen conservation efforts and contribute to the communities residing around the Volcanoes National Park.
4. The tourism revenue sharing rate for communities around the national park will increase from 5% to 10% – which will quadruple the total revenues received by communities.
5. New high-end lodges are now opening in Musanze and additional accommodation plans are underway for wonderful experience of visitors at Kinigi, including the renovation of information center for a fully equipped modern office and tourism hub providing conservation education, digital facilities, and learning space
Trekking mountain gorillas is an unforgettable experience. In order to ensure sustainability of conservation initiatives and enhance visitor’s experience, the Rwanda Development Board has raised the price of gorilla trekking permit. The board also wants to make sure that the local communities living near the park area receive a bigger share of tourism revenues and empower themselves economically.
Moreover, the endangered mountain gorillas are around 880 remaining around the world. Even, Rwanda has 62% of the total gorilla population – which is the result of stringent conservation.
Again, if you want to kick start your gorilla safaris in Rwanda, let Hermosa Life Tours & Travel design your gorilla tracking expeditions to get the most out of your vacation!
For immediate booking, please visit our website at http://hermosalifetourism.com/plan-your-trip/ !Please check out our latest updates and notifications on mountain gorilla species in Rwanda on our social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn!